In 2005, the ITC launched the Twinned Peace Kindergartens Program with the Peres Center for Peace, a leading coexistence organization founded in 1996 by President of Israel and Nobel Peace Prize winner, Shimon Peres.
• Enhancing young children’s coordination, quickness, balance and motor skills
• Building the participants’ self-esteem and confidence through physical education
• Creating a basis for participation in sports at a later age and advocating a healthy lifestyle
• Serving as meeting grounds for young children from different religions and cultures, thus broadening their cultural and social horizons and creating a basis for future coexistence and understanding
• Spreading values of coexistence and tolerance by involving the children’s parents, families and communities in various activities